Learn more about Financial Transaction Manager from IBM and see the features it provides by providing financial institutions a single platform for payment processing.
Financial Transaction Manager integrates, orchestrates and monitors financial transactions. It delivers consistent processing across multiple payment types, enabling banks and financial institutions to converge their payment operations onto a single platform. Financial Transaction Manager can accelerate the delivery of improved financial products and services to customers.
Financial Transaction Manager:
- Provides extensive prebuilt, industry-standard capabilities with optional complementary products for SWIFT Business Services, ACH, SEPA, check processing and corporate payment services.
- Offers a single, extensible platform to converge payments processing and standardize operations while reusing existing capabilities.
- Lowers operational risk by monitoring payment processing across the enterprise.
- Improves business agility by shortening the time required for application development and integration testing.
- Shortens time to market by providing access to Financial Transaction Manager in the cloud for rapid development of customer applications.